Element 0.26.0 is now available. If you have already purchased, downloads are in your Account area.
Changes in this version
- ADDED – ability to choose VST/VST3 path in windows installer
- ADDED – ability to re-order graph mixer strips
- ADDED – visual feedback when program change switches graphs
- ADDED – session properties button on graph editor
- ADDED – mono channel selection in audio device preferences
- FIXED – crashing when disconnecting nodes when the session has ‘missing’ connections
- FIXED – problems with plugin windows stealing focus
- FIXED – confusing window title in UI
- FIXED – graph mixer not updating when bus change initiated on plugins
- FIXED – don’t show channel strips for MIDI IO nodes
- this will be re-enabled once MIDI monitoring and metering is implemented
Element free is on a different release schedule and new features above may not be available in the Free version. If needed, you can purchase or download the trial.