Element v0.45.0 is now available. Get the source code! If you are a subscriber or have previously purchased Pro or SE, downloads are in your account area.
Changes in this version
- NEW: Linux amd64 pre-built version. (AppImage)
- Supports LV2/LADSPA/VST/VST3 plugins
- NEW: Lua Node internal plugin. This is a user scriptable internal plugin to use in your graphs.
- BETTER: Graph Editor is now scrollable in a viewport
- BETTER: LV2 Plugin Window – Show dropdown box when appropriate (LV2 Scale points / enumeration handling)
- BETTER: Improved stability when running as plugin. Avoid crashing when placed on mono track in Pro Tools
- BETTER: Handling of subgraph editors
- BETTER: LV2 plugins should load slightly faster than before when added to graphs.
- FIXED: Linux VST crashing on load
- FIXED: Problems compiling with Xcode 12
- FIXED: MIDI clock source setting not retained after restart