Element v0.46.2is now available. If you are subscribed, downloads are available on the installers page. If you’d like access to pre-releases, subscribe here. Make sure the “Early Access” option is selected.
View all completed issues.
Changes in this version
- FIXED: Tempo not being sent to bpm aware plugins.
- FIXED: Problems building with Projucer
- FIXED: Use 1-indexing where appropriate (Lua)
- ADDED: Tons of scripting docs
Changes in 0.46.0 – 0.46.1
- NEW: Force zero reported latency in Plugin versions.
- NEW: Plugin delay compensation on nodes
- BETTER: Added Keyboard shortcuts to virtual keyboard
- BETTER: Allow multi channel config in Element plugins. e.g. 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound
- BETTER: Oversampling performance
- FIXED: Crash when loaded inside of Plugindoctor
- FIXED: Replaced nodes moving out of place
- FIXED: Crash caused when loading Surge synth
- NEW: Apple M1 / Intel universal binary
- FIXED: (possible) problems when assigning channels
- FIXED: (possible) problems rendering certain channel configs.
- FIXED: (possible) problems with plugin UIs not filling the entire plugin window
- ADDED: Linux VST/VST3 to pre-built downloads
- VST plugins on Linux are experimental. please report bugs on Github
- FIXED: Linux AppImage not finding factory Lua scripts
- FIXED: Inconsistent code editor font size across Mac, PC, and Linux
- ADDED: “symbol” property to DSP scripts
- FIXED: “Exporer” typo in User data path UI widget
- NEW: Ability to change sample rate by OSC message
- NEW: Ports can now be hidden in the Graph Editor
- NEW: Ability to zoom in/out of Graph Editor
- NEW: Ability to adjust overall scale of the GUI (e.g. 2x, 4x, etc etc)
- BETTER: Added infrastructure to write new GUIs in Lua
- BETTER: Overhaul how the embedded Lua interpreter works
- FIXED: Crashing Mixcraft when using performance parameters
- FIXED: Problems when scrolling while moving blocks around in Graph Editor
- FIXED: Crash when loading files by Program Change in Audio File player
- FIXED: Plugins loading as Mono when they should be Stereo
- FIXED: LV2 X11UI’s not showing on Linux