Element Pro is our professional grade product designed for maximum control in a real time environment. It’s focus is on instrument and effect building, fast graph switching, and control/sync with external gear.
- Element Plugins – Run Element itself as an Audio Unit, VST, VST3, or AAX Native plugin in your favorite DAW. Useful as a simple plugin wrapper or to load previously saved instruments and effects created in the standalone version.
- Importing and Exporting – Export and import Graphs to and fro multiple Sessions.
- More Internal Nodes – Internal nodes for specific purposes (Graph, Audio Mixer, Manual Placeholders)
- Nested Graphs – Build graphs as self-contained nodes within a parent graph. Drop a graph export on your session to add as sub-graph, or import it in the root level of the Session.
- Manual Placeholder – Create templates by adding manual placeholders like any other plugin and swapping them later with real plugins in another Session.
- MIDI Clock Synchronization – Synchronize Element’s internal clock to an external MIDI clock source.
- MIDI Controller Mapping – Bind external hardware controls to plugin parameters.
- Audio Mixing – Along with the Audio Mixer, is the Graph Mixer, and Node Channel Strip. Monitor audio levels and adjust input and output gains for each Node in the session. Graph Mixer is a traditional mixer displaying channel strips for each node. The Node Channel strip is a single strip which only displays the currently focused Node. Each can be toggled on or off.
- Audio Router – Embedded patch grid internal node. This allows you to dynamically change audio stream output to it’s target
- MIDI Program Map – Internal node which maps program numbers to other program numbers. Also useful for keeping track of the currently loaded program on target nodes.
The best way to learn Element and choose the right version for you is to download the free trial and see for yourself