Runs standalone on Mac and PC, or as an AU / VST / VST3 / AAX Rack in your DAW
Element is a modular AU/VST/VST3 audio plugin host. Chain plugins together into powerful effects racks and instruments. Load patches on the fly for quick access to your sounds.
As an Instrument
As an Effects Rack
Runs in your DAW
Load Element as an AU/VST/VST3plugin in your DAW. Open a new pipeline between you and your tools.
Early Bird Special
Element is currently pre-release (pre 1.0) and therefore offered for a discount.
The graph editor allows fined grained control over your routes. Draw cables between processing nodes to create connections. Nest graphs inside each other for extra control and re-usability of your work.
Patch BayUsing the graphs, simply route plugins to each other any way you want. For instance, if you create a Graph consisting a piano and effects (like Roboverb, delay, etc), you can use the patch bay to insert plugins in your effects rack.
CompatibilityBecause element runs on both Mac and PC, and all major plugin formats AU/VST/VST3. Element itself can be loaded as a plugin therefore can act as a Plugin Wrapper. e.g. Run AU or VST in Pro Tools.
Download FREE w/ Email
Enter your email address to the right and we’ll send you the links to the free version download.
We DO NOT share information with third parties.
Advanced Audio Plugin Host
Element is a modular AU/VST audio plugin host. Connect plugins to create power effects racks and instruments. Load graphs on the fly for quick access to your sounds. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
AU / VST / VST3 / AAX PluginRun Element inside your DAW. Use it as an instrument, effect, or a simple Plugin Wrapper. e.g. Convert VST to Audio Units
The graph editor allows fined grained control over your routes. The paid version allows you to import/export graphs from different sessions.
External SyncSyncronize to external an external clock. Formats include plugin host time, MIDI Clock, and more to come.
Element Feature Comparison
Here’s the main differences between free and pro.
FreeFeatures, all versions
- Load AU/VST/VST3 plugin formats.
- Play virtual instruments: and effects in live performance setting. Includes built-in Virtual Keyboard to get started quickly.
- Effects Rack capability: by chaining multiple plugins together with unrestricted routing.
- Intuitive UI: via Patch Bay and Graph Editor
- Placeholder Nodes: when Plugins are missing, this passes the audio through
ProEverything in Free Plus...
- Run inside your DAW: as an AU, VST, or VST3 Plugin
- External Sync: w/ MIDI Clock and/or plugin host timings.
- Nested Graphs: Nest graphs inside one another. Maximize re-usability of your creations.
- Change Graph With Program Change: When MIDI program is received, optionally change to the graph with matching channel and program
- Parallel Rendering: Render graphs simultaneously which have this option on.
- Session Importing and Exporting: Save re-usable instrument and effect graphs for use in other projects or the plugin version.
Get Element 75% Off
While we're in pre-release mode, get Element for 75%. This offer is valid until 1.0 is released.